Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Year Resolutions

Ok here are my New Year resolutions although I know its already the 5th of Jan now:

1) Get a fulfilling career!
2) Be supportive of ALL decisions made by my loved ones
3) Not losing my temper and complaining so easily i.e. stop being a 'xiao-jie' (be considerate to others instead of just focusing on my personal feelings)
4) Increase my savings exponentially
5) Exercise more!

Yea thats all I can think of at the moment....

3 comments:

joey said...

hey..i like this "Increase my savings exponentially" a lot...

haha...yaya....me too me too!!!!

how to achieve when I got frens who keep wanting to eat exp buffets la..

haha...
see u all on monday.

Toby said...

haha please la...anw we seldom eat buffets haha...but it'll be quite ex i guess.

see ya on Monday..will try to make a reservation later.

joey said...

hey xiao-jie..

how did yr impt intvw go?? Hope it went well! :)

Update on mon ok!