Friday, April 21, 2006

God's Goodness

Gonna sign the letter of offer later this evening.... I must say that I am ready and excited to take on this new job. To embrace all the new challenges that await me!

Going on to a new job is always fun and fresh...wonder if the pple there are as nice as those here though...

Was telling edwin that I must be more motivated and dilligent when I start my new job. This means doing more OT, less msn etc.... In fact, I wonder whether there is even msn there anyway. Longer working hours la...8.30-6.30........

Really wanna thank God for His provision, guidance and grace. Without Him, all these would not be possible. When I was down/discouraged, pple around me never fail to lift my spirits up. Thank God for placing all these pple in my life and also giving me the strength to go for countless interviews (did i mention that I hate gg for interviews cos u gotta look so perked up everytime u speak to the interviewers when actually u feel so tired and lethargic inside....) Thank you for the supernatural strength that you have provided me to go thru all these...

God u are awesome!

3 comments:

joey said...

heyheyhey!!!

really happy for you! tell us more soon!!

and hope i can b as lucky when i try find a job next time!! I think I am extremely bad with interviews cos I only had 2 in my entire life!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!
when u starting, where's yr office??

Élysée said...

=)

congrats again!

Toby said...

starting in may..

we're mtg on 11th may rite? will be able to describe the exact situation then..haha...

its at standard chartered bank.. plaza by the park... opp SMU dhoby ghuat there lor =)

thanks gals!