Had dinner with my parents yesterday at Soup Restaurant at Changi Airport.... It was a heartwarming dinner. The food was good however what I really appreciate was the love that was shared among the family...and our close bonds with one another...
Really love my parents a great deal...they have gave me so much love and care all these 25 years....=) Cant imagine a day w/o them....
Looking forward to Fathers' Day where I can really show my dad how much he is appreciated once again. Have already sourced a few places for the dinner...Yep..gonna make it a memorable dinner for my daddy too!
My parents are a great blessing to me. I can never thank them enough for all that they've done for me. =)
Sunday, May 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey ya!
I know what you are talking about.
I love my parents dearly too!
Post a Comment