Sunday, September 03, 2006

Wow havent been posting for a long time...blame it on the hectic job that I have... Havent been doing much except wkg...no time/energy even to shop on wkdays man... sometimes even wkends are spent on recuperating at home....

Sort of regret gg into the private sector...guess the environment in the public sector (but not to the previous job though) suits me better.... Will change job if there's opportunities...Oops I guess u all would say that its so soon man...only 3mths....

Well that's bcos my company recently changed some mortgage T&Cs so recently gotta handle lots of unhappy and high net worth customers who are hard to please.... gettting real sick of it. That's why I'm moving on...I know they are doing so to increase the profits but the consequences are quite severe for many of us to handle man...

Think I'm more suitable to go into planning and management instead of customer service...haha...

Got a pair of shoes from Pazzion today...so happy!

Praying for more of God's grace and also for God to expand my capacity...Only this would keep me gg in my dreadful job. I'm really not exaggerating....

Tmr is Monday again...and I definitely hope for pple to call me for interviews soon. =)

No comments: