I love Christmas...its a time of jubilee & celebration....a reminder of the birth of Jesus and the love of God....how amazing...
Went Christmas service w my parents this morning... it was a great service and I am certain that my parents were touched by the love of God.... I really look forward to the day whereby they would attend service w me every weekend. Believing God for this...=) and of course for my frens too.
Love christmas not only bcos I get to receive presents but bcos I can give to the pple I love...be it frens, relatives or my family and loved ones... I also learn to appreciate what they have done for me more. Its indeed wonderful to be able to spend such times with the pple I love.
Going for Christmas dinner tonite at Fullerton...I'm sure we'll enjoy ourselves there. Will pose the photos soon. =)
Love you all! Merry Christmas!
Sunday, December 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment