Friday, January 18, 2008

7 more weeks!

Yup its 7 more weeks to my wedding........ wow really cant imagine myself getting married...... guess my life will take on a whole new perspective but hopefully it wont change much from what I'm doing now.

Viewing my wedding photos tmr. Very excited! I'm sure they will turn out lovely.

Booked our honeymoon package to Taiwan w SA tours but might change to Korea instead cos ed prefers Korea i guess.... I'm fine with both since I havent been to them yet.

Cant believe it. There's so much to prepare for a wedding. Though it can get quite stressful at times, I'm really trying to tell myself to enjoy every moment of the preparation. After all, its only 7 weeks more and we would be able to focus on house renovation etc.

Would be staying with my parents after marriage. At least there wont be too many changes happening all at once. =) Will miss my parents the day I move out but dont wanna think abt it yet.

No comments: