Yes finally i booked my long-awaited trip...going to HK in feb...the thought of it makes me so excited! Havent been there before..i'm sure i'll have lots of fun simply shopping and eating.
Whats more there's disneyland...cant wait to take fotos with mickey and gang!
Thursday, December 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Yeah it will be fun!
There will be a sale in feb.
Check out the stores!
Hope to go HK with frens next year. Any takers?
can we go somewhere else? if not i'll have to be excluded...=p
How abt Thailand?
But I am not too familiar with the place. But I heard there is good shopping there too!
yea its fun man..and SIA tickets quite cheap for BKK..only $150. Airasia got even cheaper ones.
new yr prefer to spend with family.
Wat's more, I just came back from tw/hk. Earliest I will plan to go only next jun.
Shall we all plan/save to go tog next yr?
PSN, wat say u????
haha my blog is turning into a discussion forum...hehe...=p but its ok lah!
wah..got forum here i jus realized..haha..
can i not go US cos I dunno what i wana do there and it must be exp ba...
go bangkok can?? but pick a coller weather cos I cant take it if too hot!
I support BKK.
Or HK will be nice.
Can only go in June/sept/dec.. U guys noe why.
US too ex..Not keen.
oh ya hor..our teacher can only go in sch hols..bkk is fun and its relatively hot all year round. better not go during rainy season..quite hard to shop then.
Post a Comment