I have made a decision... I intend to leave my current job once I find a new job. (After bonus time in dec...so must start applying for new ones now. Any lobang?)
I feel that I'm still young and dont want to stay stagnant in a place for too long. I want to try out new stuff! And to tell you frankly, I'm sian of what I'm doing already. Haha...told my parents and Edwin...they are rather supportive...esp my parents who used to nag at me whenever I suggested this to them the previous times... I guess they are more confident of what I'm doing now. Its comforting to know that pple around you are supportive of the decisions and choices you make, be it big or small decisions.
I'll pray hard for a direction. Gotta start all over again....=)
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment