Reunion dinner was done at home...just a few of us...my mom cooked curry and steamboat...yummy....
Chu Yi: Went aunt's home where all the relatives gathered...Ate non-stop til after dinner (can u imagine?!) Seriously think I put on weight this time round. Felt that my arms and tummy are flabby now. Haha..Gonna do some serious exercising this Sat....
Chu Er: Ed came over to my place to 'bai nian' then after tt I went over to his place...We had dinner at Swensens JP as most of the other Chinese restaurants were not open tt nite.
Chu San: Went kbox with Cw, Jul, Ph and Ls...It was fun!! And I gotta admit that gg at that timing is real cheap and worthwhile!!! (Wanna bring my parents there the next time round)They bought me a bd cake in the midst of singing..it was a pleasant delight! I seriously didnt expect it. Thank God for all of u!!! Thank you for the celebration and the present too.
Haha I'm sure u all cant believe it...I spent the voucher liao!! Bought a mng skirt w it. Will wear tmr for my bd...hehe....
Will post the photos soon yah! I regretted not bringing digicam...Thought i could rely on my hp but then...guess it works better in bright places. Will take more photos tmr to brighten up my blog!
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment