Yesterday I had a bad day at work...felt tired of this job once again. Really want to just quit once and for all. The hopelessness feeling came back to haunt me again.
Went church prayer meeting....Felt lifted up...Really prayed hard as the pastor led us to. God's presence was intense.
Dragged my feet there as I didnt feel good... so naturally I just wanna be alone..go home and rest...etc....
However, I was ashamed of my behaviour and mindset when 2 severely pregnant women sat near us. Really thought then that my sacrifice could never be greater than those 2 ladies... Wonder whether I'll turn up for the prayer meeting if I was as "pregnant" as them. Haha...God is good...Speaks to us in His special ways always.
I 'repented' secretly....Haha....
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i dun think that u are supposed to describe people as severly pregnant. not like pregnant is some illness or disease! ha
haha its just to describe the intensity of their 'pregnantness' haha!
Post a Comment