Sunday, July 02, 2006

Thank you

Just wanna thank those who came for Edwin's opening yest...U all made a difference just by being there...I guess its all these activities which show who are ur true frens and those who are really there to support you... love you all!

It was tiring though...like a mini wedding cum house warming haha...

Edwin's gg reservist these 2 weeks so I'll be a lonely gal haha...So glad there's already activities lined up this week. As for next week, guess there's still time to plan =)

It just struck me that of the many frens i have, not many really share their lives on a personal level...its sad though but is this just natural?? I duno leh...being a little emotional now.. haha


2 comments:

joey said...

oh..u are most welcome!

and what personal stuff u want to know about me? haha..ask me and I will bear my heart to you!

Élysée said...

haha.


like wedding meh? =P u, blissful woman