My ex boss asked me whether I'm keen on gg back there to wk... I feel comforted that there was an alternative choice for me however...I guess not. I'm sure God has a purpose to place me in this current place. And I dont feel the peace to go back there. So I've decided to stay put. Its tough and tiring but I know this is a place of moulding and training for me....and I'm sure I'll do well in this place as well.
Have been falling sick rather frequently this few mths.... Better 'jing4 bu3' more so that I'll be stronger. Spent the whole of yesterday just sleeping as I was down w flu....ate the medicine so was too drowsy to go anywhere.
Thank God I felt better after attending svc and prayer mtg today...and had the energy to go for a movie with edwin. (Felt so guilty that these few weekends we didnt have much activities due to my poor health.) Watched 'Scary Movie 4'..its a crappy movie though....haha but ok simply for laughs on a sunday la.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment