Hey my bro is coming back in early July.... dont know why but seem to miss him quite a bit. Although I know that when he's back, all of us would have to tolerate his loud cd music and erhu playings, but I guess we missed part of that too when he's away! Haha....
2.5 yrs more to go for his degree in Chinese music... So proud of him for being able to pursue his passion in music and enjoying every single moment of it.
After all, how many pple really get to do that in life???
My passion.... to eventually start a small business and also assist Edwin in his future properties which we feel is the way to go for us. Of course I dont mind being a receptionist too if he needs my help. Haha... why do I feel and talk like a 'xiao nu ren' now... but I really dont mind. =)
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment