Friday, August 10, 2007

Toby

Havent been blogging for some time... recently went thru a tough season of my life... my dearest Toby has left me; but I truly believe that he is in good hands and he is definitely in Heaven with God who knows how to take care of him better than we do and I know that I'll see him again when I get to Heaven. =)

This episode has definitely made me stronger and more independent. Though sometimes I still cant control my tears whenever I think of Toby, but I know that there are seasons in life that God places for me to go thru so as to mould me into a better and more complete person.

1 comment:

eRzsEbEt said...

you are definitely much stronger and independent as compared to the demured daph that I know.

When I saw you leading praise that night at cg and gathering the pple to celebrate my bday after service on sun, I was so overwhelmed and I am so so so so proud of you.