Friday, August 10, 2007

Wedding Updates Plus My Flat is Ready!

Gonna meet up with the designer for my gowns tmr morning.... have already decided more or less on the designs; just need his expertise and opinion before it is done deal... I've always loved the designs of Vera Wang but of course they are way too costly; I think its abt 10k per gown. My goodness... only the rich and famous can afford it. Haha... I decided to make a replica of it but with some slight changes so that it wont look exactly the same though.

As for the evening gown, I chanced upon a particular design on a website and loved it immediately. Probably I'll do a unique colour. Something that would surprise pple who attend my wedding instead of the conventional pink/red. Dunno whether my designer would think that those colours suit me; though he suggested silvery grey in the initial meeting which I thought was dull.


My flat is ready! Went to see the surroundings as we have not collected the keys. The place is breezy and peaceful. I'm sure it'll be a wonderful place to stay in. I've already decided on the look of the flat; its gonna be in the style of Baroque/classical.... I love the feel of it; makes the place look so classy yet cosy. Shared my thoughts w edwin but he doesnt really seem to appreciate it as much as I do. Haha... dont worry I got plenty of time to 'convince' him.... Gonna add in chandeliers and classy couches in my living room. =) the thought of designing my own flat thrills me and I would prefer to do it slowly (as it'll be rather costly I guess) than to compromise on my taste. Only getting the keys in Dec 07... right now gonna spend our time on the wedding preps 1st.

No comments: