Thursday, November 10, 2005

Crazy Week

This has been a crazy week for me so far...mtgs all week..

My career has taken a steer towards travel management for the entire company. Pple tell me that its a great opportunity to learn and move ahead in future with the experience that I'll gain these few years..to be a corporate travel manager for MNCs shouldnt be a problem in 5 years time once I gain all the knowledge needed.

However, is this what I really desire? Is this my passion? Sadly not at the moment. I have no motivation at all to strive hard and gain all the knowledge that I can have. No interest, no passion.

But...in order to fufill my dream of opening a shoe shop, I need lots of capital. Prob by wkg in an MNC, I'll be able to achieve that goal. =)

Must pray abt this....if not, I'll always be dissatisfied with where I am.

Looking forward to the weekend! 2 days more...phew!

No comments: