Sunday, November 06, 2005

Shoe Shop

My desire of having a shoe shop next time has been reborn again after last night's sermon that Pastor preached. The msg was so timely..thank God. This desire had almost died inside of me due to my present limitations.

It'll be in a few years time when I have gathered my capital... but of course I dont mind starting out earlier if I'm blessed w it!

anyone keen to join me in this partnership? =)

Ed has some plans abt his future career too.. I'm sure God will bless him with his desire as well!

3 comments:

joey said...

heyhey...

what type of shoe shop u wana open?
Better sell exp shoes cos cheap shoes business very difficult.

Think I wont have $ to invest ba, but pls hire me.

Toby said...

haha 5 years time...got $$ to open lah..prob can get 1 more person..u can share w us your valuable expertise.

Toby said...

of course man...=p