Thursday, June 01, 2006

BuSy...

Really busy nowadays with work...can u imagine i cant even laze ard w/o anything to do for 5 mins...there's so much wk to clear daily...and the pile is building up....yep....so tired after wk daily that I just cant be bothered to go out or shop etc...

Miss those days at mindef but however wonder whether I'll feel happy if I'm still there. Guess not... A change is always gd. I guess its just the busy period these few mths...after this...wk should be more enjoyable....well...thats what i hope la...=)

Ed had a good day at his clinic today (1st day!) . Happy for him! I'm sure biz will be even better very soon!

Its gd to have such hopeful thoughts..instead of dwelling in the dark with all the problems....

I really have to change my mindset abt doing OT etc to enjoy my current job. And I hope to change it real soon....=)

No comments: