Yest had cg....Yuanqin shared her testimony on reaching out to her daddy...Its always so heartwarming to hear wonderful testimonies from pple in cg....Always feel so uplifted and impacted after that. God is gd to place me in this cg whereby pple really love and seek the Lord with all their hearts. Feel so blessed to be in it.
Yep Fathers' Day is this Sunday and we'll be gg Sakura for buffet dinner tonite. Heard the spread is great but the food is so-so la...well..just try it out lor!
Have always been reaching out to my parents...its my greatest wish to see them integrated in church, cg and ministry. Yest God was telling me to persist on...and the day would come real soon! I could practically see it happening! Amen! I love my parents and bro so much...definitely wanna see them when I'm in heaven!
Oh ya...my family is getting a new weekend car soon....this means that we are able to drive to church again...U noe my parents are so nua to take public transport (esp my mom aka the tai-tai)...so I'm sure the car would help to get them to church even though its so early on Sunday morning. God is good and real! He has blessed me w so much that I cant contain.....
Getting along better w my new colleagues....and also definitely coping better w my wk...though I'm still always very exhuasted after my wk and my voice is affected as I hafta talk to customers on the phone all the time..very different from my previous job however, I know that there is a purpose for me to be there.
Mng sale is this thur...anyone keen to go tog?? prob I'll take a day's leave on Thur...
Wow this is definitely one of the longest blog entry I've typed. =)
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey we are meeting up this thurs rite? post ls bday celebration.
I can join u if u taking leave.
hey my parents like sakura too..its good enough for the price la i feel!
again...IS THERE THE NEED TO TAKE LEAVE for mango sale?!?!?! haha~
yep will be taking leave for thur tmr..no la prob wanna cut hair and stuff as well. no time for personal grooming these days...haha its not purely for mng la.=)
sakura was ok...alot of pple le..and we were so FULL!
Post a Comment