I decide to adopt a grateful mood/attitude in my life...at least for today. I am so used to complaining abt every single minute issue in my life. Nothing seems to satisfy me at all. That sounds kind of sad.. isn't it?
Yesterday I was very stressed up when my immediate boss came up to me to brief me on some things which I would need to handle soon. It startled me as I felt incapable of handling them. I felt intimidated. I have to admit that I wasn't happy bcos of that incident yesterday. I hate to feel inadequate. But of course, I have to admit that my boss is a nice guy who tends to get bullied by me always. Haha...I pity him at times but there are times of him bullying me as well. All is fair!
So I prayed to God. I wanted peace in my heart and I prayed for guidance for today's work. It worked. I did not feel so nervous although that issue was still permanently in my head. Just now my boss just told me that they might get someone to come in to help to do that part. I hope it'll be true (there are always changes to plans that will pop out of nowhere)!
Last but not least, I want to be grateful for all the wonderful blessings and relationships that are in my life! I want to cherish all that i have! Amen!
Hope you wont hear me complaining that often anymore! I want to change! 2 more days to the awaited long weekend yipee (cos i took leave...my bro flying off to beijing next monday!)
Love all of ya!
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
heyhey...
yalor...actually we have to learn to be more contented and thankful la. Always feel that its a blessing already to be healthy and to have friends and family with us (cliche..but ya!). Have to constantly remind ourselves.
work will not b easy ba, since its called work, and since we are paid for it, have to endure some rubbish here and there surely. ah-ha.
he left to pursue degree in chinese music..erhu lor...just left yesterday..
hey....fm...been sleeping early lately issit...
no updates for one week..haha..
but i think i also la...
update ley
Post a Comment