Ok i think i better update..if not somebody will say that I sleep too early everyday again ...hehe...you know who you are hah...you better buck up and update too hor =p
Well...actually there's nothing really interesting this week...had a good break from wk as I was on course last thur and fri at toa payoh hub...the course was boring though..really pity the trainer as nobody was really paying attention except for a few...reminded me of the situation during my sec sch days.. it was dejavoo indeed..(hey did i spell it correctly?)
anw I had fun at kbox that day..should have such activities more often...although I know that we are busy with our wk and stuff yah...
will update again soon! when i have more interesting stuff to share...cw find another bf lah... easy mah... then u can go for the spa thingy already =)
oh ya btw are you all still teaching tuition? feel like looking for 1 to increase my income... but then again...not really keen on giving tuition actually
going to have a good rest tmr...think i'll have a hectic week ahead in work...with the mtgs and deadlines cmg up...
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment