Hi
I'm having my monday blues as usual..in fact it has already started at 8pm yesterday..the thought of coming to wk makes me sick.. I am totally aware that its my mindset that is hindering my breakthrough in coming to wk happily on mondays..but i simply cant help it!
Haha..what to do...no wk no money...
I really look forward to a day when i actually embrace going out to wk...not just for the money but also for the interest, passion, etc..
Perhaps this is not the perfect job yet lor..
Help! hehe......
Do you all feel the same way? or is it just ME?
Ok at least I have someone joining me for the host contest..haha...hope its fun!
Monday, September 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
maybe u can buy new clothes over the weekend to wear on mon. That can cheer me up usually.
Yeah.....passion in your job makes the difference.
Post a Comment