Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cherish

Today, Toby feel ill. I took urgent leave from work and took him to the vet with my dad and ed.
He's now better...still weak but recovering after having 2 jabs in the morning.

I feel so comforted and glad that he's doing better now. Over the years, I felt that I have neglected him at times. I want to cherish him as much as I can from now onwards. The fear of losing someone that I love deeply struck me again.

I am thankful that he is better now and I pray hard for his speedy recovery.

I've learnt once again never to take people's love or presence for granted. It is a hard lesson but I am thankful to God for this reminder.

Just want to love all the people around me more from today onwards..to cherish all that I have at this moment.

3 comments:

* Princess Juice * said...

Glad Toby is fine!

joey said...

heyhey....

touching entry..

but really glad toby is fine, hope he will stay healthy and happy :)

u and toby take care!

Toby said...

yes he's well again! thanks for all the concern given! see you all next week! mtg rite?