Hehe as promised..I went to the gym at hougang today. Not too bad for a start..cycled for 20mins, did brisk-walk for 20mins on the treadmill and another arm equipment for 10mins. Haha it was tired though..had a enormous appetite after that for lunch and dinner. Makes me wonder whether the workout was sufficient for today's great food intake....=p
I will go exercise every week. Its quite fun to have someone sweating it out together w you. Feels healthy and satisfying! Nex week probably getting my parents along too...they should exercise too! (they'll probably be the eldest in the crowd but who cares...hehe...)
My legs are still aching now. Think they'll need a few days to recover. But it was fun! Try it! =)
Tmr will be the start of a new week at work! Stressful but I hope for the best!
Feel very blessed to have Cindy as my CGL. Always get lots of impartation from the bs and cg mtgs. Thank God for her!
Hey gals..so when are we mtg next week?
Sunday, October 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ya I played for cell yest.
Wah work-out..can ask me next time. I need one too... Feel unfit.
u staying for prayer mtg coming week?
We mtg? I never hear any news.
ya should be going lor...but dunno can dong till 5am anot leh..=p you should go with eric..quite fun...new activity mah..hehe...
Ask him to exercise for ages liao...He's quite lazy.
Feel very unfit. Maybe the 3 of us sld join the gym together.
haha yalor..but mine is cheaper..its only $2.50 per entry..hehe..should preach to him the benefits of exercising..
Post a Comment