Yesterday met up with Jul... it was nice...had a good chat...shared stuff that we normally dont have much time to do so.. Especially nowadays where all of us are occupied with work, relationships etc.
Even though we do not mt up as often as before...the strong feelings of friendship are still greatly evident. Felt very comforted...there are still frens whom I can pour my heart out to..although not many...
I once counted how many frens I would invite to my wedding..there wasn't a lot. Excluding CG members and colleagues...probably I could only gather 1 or 2 tables for my frens... sounds rather sad yah. But its ok...to me what matters is the bond that I share with my frens. Its the quality not the quantity! (Hope I dont sound like I'm consoling myself...haha)
Next wed will be my 2nd year anniversary with edwin...looking forward to the dinner (as I already got my present in advance so there's no longer an element of surprise for that)..we'll be eating at humble house. I'll take more photos there so that I can pose it on my blog. Greatful for these two years...God has been good to us. Dunno why I'm so emotional suddenly haha....
Tmr is Friday finally..I know its cheap trill to always be so excited abt fridays but yep I'll finally get some time to rest during the weekends.
CW: Miss your entries leh...pls blog soon ok? =)
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yea..it was a good mtg. Ha..I counted before who I want to invite olso...i think olso one/2 tables only. Ha.... but really I prefer frens whom i can keep...not so much quantity thats y...ha...
Yea...post some pics! What did u get him? I ran out of ideas oreadi...planning for this x'mas...ha...
oh so u all he2 hao3 already? mix and match lor..tee, belt etc..its a package..
Post a Comment