I cooked spaghetti today...inspired by the spicy tuna spaghetti that i ate at coffee bean not too long ago...its nice. Cooked for my family (dad, mom, dear and toby!) Its fun to cook especially on sundays... i get a great sense of satisfaction when pple finish up the food.....plus I dont have to wash the dishes after that thanks to my maid...hehe... With washing perhaps it wont be that fun after all.
Today is a relaxing sunday..didnt do much...took a good nap after lunch due to the super shiok weather. Oops and I didnt go gym today. Next week definitely must go!
Frens...How were your weekends? =)
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
haha...u've changed. Now u like more xian2 qi1 liang2 mu3 (gd housewife!)..haha... when u cooking for us??
I have yet to try out the recipe. Maybe this week. So did u mix in the normal pasta sauce?
Hmm.... maybe i sld cook it for my family too.
aiya once in a while only..next week gonna force edwin to cook for me..ya just the canned tuna and prego sauce..simple...can be done in 30mins..ya..should cook for your mom and the rest..=)
oh..i also wanted to try out the recipe for very long le...
still have to add prego tomato sauce ah???
how was the meeting today btw?? :)
its just ayam brand canned tuna. there's chilli in it already. so easy..just add prego and tuna!
Mtg me is always fun mah..hor julia? =p
Post a Comment