Saturday, October 08, 2005

Deprived!

Being deprived of buying stuff for too long can result in dire consequences...after scimping for a few mths..I had a 'relapse'....last mth i spent quite a lot when I went to a sale. On top of that, I had a haircut and bought some hair products after being 'psychoed' by the hairdresser... and now I still have the urge to spend even though I know very well that I am perfectly broke..I really cant stand myself...hehe....I'm waiting patiently for the breakpoint in Dec...praying real hard for a big-time bonus... a great financial blessing!

Today had bs and CG...both were awesome...CG's sermon was not a new msg to me...however I had a truly great time in God's presence. I feel much closer to God after toby's incident..real grateful for that. I want to serve God more..be it in CG or choir ministry. I want to grow!

Tmr I'll be going to the neighbourhood gym..hopefully I wont procrastinate further after delaying this activity for a couple of weekends.

2 comments:

* Princess Juice * said...

Hi,
You gg to gym ah?? SO how was the workout?
I felt I need to exercise too. Suffering from some aches after carrying n playing guitar. Feel I am so unfit.
It's a good desire, God will honour it. Pray and ask God how you can serve more!

Toby said...

u played guitar for your CG? yea...i will pray abt it...=)